Hampton-Newport News Alumni Chapter
You are cordially invited to our 22nd annual Kasino Night 2013 “All White IV” 8 June 2013 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center.
“Pound for Pound” this is one of the best Kasino Night event in the Eastern Province and spreading.
Tickets on sale now. You can purchase tickets through PayPal or you can contact Brothers Bell (email@example.com), A. Giles (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or any brother in the Hampton-Newport News Alumnae Chapter. Tickets purchased via PayPal will be located at the will call booth on the day of the event.
All proceeds go towards our Kappa Alpha Psi Achievement Foundation which provides Scholarships (10), Guide Right, Mentoring, Tutoring, and support to our Youth Athletic Programs. This is the Chapter main fundraiser, so your support is greatly appreciated.
If you are planning to attend, the room reservation code is “KAP”. You can contact the Embassy Suites & Hotel at 757-827-800, ask for reservation, to secure the room at our rate of $115.00 (plus tax and a complimentary breakfast ). Please state the room code at the time of making your reservation. Keep in mind that the room deadline for this rate is 17 May 2013, after this date it goes to $125.00.
Thanks for your support in making the “22nd” the best one yet!
Date: June 21-22, 2013
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Venue: Fredericksburg Country Club and Hospitality House
- The Kappa Kountdown will be the inaugural event for the Kappa Foundation of Fredericksburg, Inc (charitable arm) of the Fredericksburg (VA) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- The Kappa Kountdown will consist of 3 events, 2 days and 1 weekend.
- Friday, 21 June 13 at 9am, KFF Golf Tournament, at the exclusive Fredericksburg Country Club, $125.
- Friday, 21 June 13 at 8pm, Awards Banquet with Senior Province Vice-Polemarch Jenkins as our guest speaker, Hospitality House, $30.
- Saturday, 22 June 13, Kappa Red Carpet Affair, Hospitality House, $30.
Click to enlarge.
The 42nd Annual Legislative Conference(Congressional Black Caucus) is scheduled for September 19th-22nd in Washington DC at the Convention Center.
Our Traditional Reception and Party will be on that Friday September 21st, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency, Capitol Hill.(More information coming.)
Rooms are now available. The room rate is $119.00. You can book your room by calling the number listed below or going online.
—1-800-233-1234 and ask for the Kappa Alpha Psi Group Rate.
— The direct weblink (highly recommended) for attendees to make reservations online: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/169a7189
Please reserve your room asap. These will sellout fast.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Assistant Vice President
Small Business Banker
Capital One Bank
1040 Largo Town Center Drive
Largo, MD. 20774
This correspondence provides information required by your chapter for the 2012 Eastern Province Officers Workshop scheduled for August 25, 2012 in Lynchburg, VA. It is very important that you read and comply with all instructions and deadlines to ensure that your chapter is properly registered for the Officers Workshop. Board members, please ensure that your undergraduate and alumni chapters have this information.
Alumni Chapter Officers Reports for the 2012-2013 fraternal year were due on June 30, 2012. Undergraduate Chapter Officers Reports for the 2012-2013 fraternal year are due on October 30, 2012. For your convenience, a copy of the Collegiate and Alumni Officers Report Form is on the Eastern Province Web site. If you miss your deadline, you are required to submit a $25 late fee to International Headquarters.
The following chapter officers are required to attend the Eastern Province Officers Workshop on August 25, 2012:
Polemarch Keeper of the Exchequer
Vice Polemarch MOIP Coordinator
Keeper of Records Chapter Advisor
Registration for the workshop is a two-step process.
- Complete and submit the electronic registration form located here: http://epkapsi.org/form/view.php?id=3 not later than August 12, 2012.
- Based on the amount calculated by the registration form, submit the total amount to the Province Keeper of the Exchequer not later than August 12, 2012.
Each Brother attending the workshop must pay a $35.00 registration fee to cover hospitality on Friday, lunch on Saturday, and other incidentals. All fees must be paid by August 12, 2012. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Registrations received after August 12th, the late registration fee is $50. All payments should be made via PayPal. Chapters should submit one payment for all attendees. If you have questions or need to make other payment arrangements, please contact Brother James “Ronny” Hyman at 804-512-1933 or email him at email@example.com. The PayPal account is under firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will be held at the Central Virginia Community College, 3506 Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502. This is a one day workshop. However, some Brothers may want to stay overnight due to the workshop starting at 8:00 am and/or to attend the Province Board meeting on August 24, 2011 starting at 7 pm.
IMPORTANT: (IF YOU PLAN TO STAY OVERNIGHT)
- Hotel: Spring Hill Suites, 15171 Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502
- Reservations: All room reservations must be made on or before Tuesday, July 24, 2011 at 5 p.m. Call the hotel at 434-237-5848 and ask for the Kappa Alpha Psi group rate.
- Room Rate: The room rate is $119.00 per room. Brothers are asked to check-in by 6:00 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Dress for the Board meeting is coat and tie. Attire for the workshop is Kappa Kasual.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or 301-257-1911. The agenda for the workshop will follow in a separate email.